Thank you for visiting Delirious Comedy Club located at the Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. Delirious Comedy Club features professional, live standup comedy shows.
*** SPECIAL EVENT ***
Pauly Shore: April 9th, 16th, 23rd, 28th & 30th
Showtimes are 8pm & 10pm Thursday - Sunday
with an extra 6pm show on Friday & Saturday.
Click on the ticket below to buy now!
Delirious Comedy Club brings you some of the funniest, top headlining comedians from across the globe. You may have seen them on The Tonight Show, HBO, Netflix, Conan, Bob & Tom, Comedy Central, Late Night, BET, Showtime, Howard Stern, Youtube, Amazon, USO Tours entertaining the troops and more, as well as showcasing the next generation of comedy stars.
Seating is on a first come, first served basis and begins at approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Full bar service is available in the showroom. We also offer VIP Seating, groups sales, holiday and celebration packages. Be sure to check out our website, social media links and purchase your tickets early for guaranteed seating.
Delirious is a proud sponsor of Battle Comics, as many of our comedians are dedicated to entertaining the troops. Delirious Comedy Club offers free validated self-parking, valet is available and there is no drink minimum.
If you're looking for night of laughter, then you've come to the right place! Perferct for celebrations, bachelor and bachelorette parties, Allegiant and Expedia vacation packages and much, much more...
HEALTH & SAFTEY PROTOCOLS
We're thrilled to welcome you back! However, there are many new and updated guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, staff and comedians. Please take the time to read our updated list of protocols so that there are no surprises. Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing your laughter.
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website.
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 50% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom.
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected before and after every show.
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering.
- All staff members will wear masks.
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside.
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance.
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments are in tables of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 6' rule between parties/tables will remain in place.
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club.
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk.
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware.
*** Due to the constantly changing mandates, these may be changed, altered or updated without prior notification. ***
Be sure to check our calendar for our Celebrity Series Special Events
You can also follow us on: